welcome to my siao kia life

hey siao kia is here!!!!!!!!!!wahahahaha

Friday, May 8, 2009

kebakaran in college!!!!!!!

today i go for college...
when i reach there...i saw a lot of people stand at the outside,
then i ask my friend what happen...
he tell me college kebakaran lah don't go up 1st very smelly.
then i wait loh....suddently i hear bi po bi po bi po the firefighter is coming then a few min later ...i with my friend go up to college (my college at 5th fd) when i up there...everything is kao ding.but still very very very smelly like the rubber bakar de smell.then i walk to my classroom,then i saw the eletric room got a lot of firefighter there so i guess is there terbakar lah,cause there really smell bad .
lucky is small thing oni....if not
all college hangus n KP also hangus how?
where i m go to study? i adi pay so mush leh!!!!

2 comments:

cherly said...

ya lu ya lu~
imagine whole kp bakar will bcm how?

kim said...

don't worry, if really got burn.. got two ways, one is no need study but get refun lo, one is HUC. hahaha!!