welcome to my siao kia life

hey siao kia is here!!!!!!!!!!wahahahaha

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

i wanna love with book again!!!!

i very love read book....
sometime i will read until i forget the time ,then the time forget me...
in book ,i can learn many thing from the meaning of the book,
the love,the action,the moral value.......
but.....after my home got computer with internet....
book is a bit a bit gone from my life ......after that it was leave me so far so far...
i got try to read a book completely...but i was sleep when read it
so .... now...
i want make up my mind to read book again...
cause i may going to perak study....
in a small town,with lake ,mountain,people,house,school and so on...
nothing to do there and very quite n peach full ....so i decise in this 4 year time...i must use this change to find back my feel to the book again...try to make friend with it again...then fall in love with it.....

No comments: