welcome to my siao kia life

hey siao kia is here!!!!!!!!!!wahahahaha

Thursday, March 26, 2009

time ar....how to spend u?

after back from ATC....
i go get my license on the next days...
but RAIN...+ alone in home...so i have to drive car go till port klang there take my license,
is not the 1st time drive without license...but this time is in the rain ....
after i get license...because very tired,i drive 100kph till home.....lucky no polis n less car....
the next days...i drive car go out again...go pos office send letter,go shell let my car eat oil,then go ampuan give zhi wei bio file,then go jj change my popular card......
when i back till home.....i find out that this few days i adi drive over 20++km...
bit i no know how come will drive so many km......
but time still boring.....very free...no kn ow want do what....



time ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! teach me how to use u!!!!!!!

1 comment:

cherly said...

huh?
20km/j?
din kena hon aR?
haha~